Are you tired of the usual blonde or brunette hair color? Do you want to think outside the box finally? If so, bright hair colors are your best bet!
But what if you end up with dry and damaged hair? Here’s the best news: you can now color your hair with unique colors without causing dryness and damage. All you need to do is find the best hair dyes for bright colors.
1. Punky Bright Yellow Semi-Permanent Conditioning Hair Color
- Semi Permanent Conditioning Hair Dye: Let Punky Colour Bright Yellow Hair Dye drop a ray of sunshine into your style! This...
- Non-Damaging & Conditions Hair: No need to add peroxide so this hair color is safe for all hair types. This will nourish...
- Long-Lasting & Vibrant Hair Color: With color-enhancing Keratin Complex for a more lasting intense, vivid color. It fades in...
Bright, soft, and healthy—this is how your hair should be, and you can achieve that with the use of Punky Conditioning Hair Color.
It’s a semi-permanent hair color that adds a bright color to your hair with zero dryness and damage. This is considered a conditioning hair color, so it doesn’t just add color to your hair—it also contains a Keratin complex deeply conditions, nourishes, and softens it.
This injects a gorgeous bright color on both bleached and chemically-treated hair. On the other hand, it provided an excellent highlight option for darker hair.
- The color can last for up to 35 shampoos.
- Application takes only 30 minutes.
- It’s available wide range of bright colors.
- The dye has a vegan and cruelty-free formulation.
- It doesn’t contain PPD, ammonia, or any GMOs.
- This works only on bleached hair.
- The stain on the skin lasts for days.
2. L’Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color
- Feria Is Multi-Faceted Permanent Hair Color: Known for shimmering color and edgy colors, Feria permanent hair dye kits...
- Multi-Tonal, Shimmering Feria Hair Color: With 50 plus bold shades ranging from deepest black hair, platinum blonde & smoky...
- L'Oreal Permanent Hair Color: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color comes in multiple formulations and styles to deliver long-lasting...
If you’re ready to shine bright like a diamond, check out the L’Oreal Paris Shimmering Permanent Hair Color. With this shimmering hair color, your hair won’t just look vibrant—it will be brilliant as well!
The main feature of this hair color is it gives a multi-faceted shimmering color to your hair. As a result, you get multiple tones in your hair strand, so they won’t end up looking dull or flat.
Another fantastic thing about this hair color is that it comes in 50 different shades, so you can definitely find the color that best suits your skin tone.
- This works on gray and dark hair.
- The multi-faceted element of the hair dye will make your hair look natural and beautiful.
- It seals in moisture and color to your hair, so its effect can last longer.
- The dye comes with an extra shot of pure dyes for a richer hue.
- The dye won’t deliver full gray coverage.
- It doesn’t include the post-treatment conditioner usually found in coloring kits.
3. RAW Twisted Teal Demi-Permanent Hair Color
- ROCK ON YOUR TWISTED TEAL HAIR: Here’s your favorite hair color brand with improved formula! Change your hair, change your...
- PPD-FREE (PARAPHENYLENEDIAMINE) HAIR DYE: Restore your natural locks with PPD-free demi-permanent hair color from RAW. This...
- LONG-LASTING, VIBRANT HAIR COLOR: Have your vibrant, beautiful Twisted Teal hair that lasts up to 16 to 30 washes! No need...
Are you ready for some teal action? The RAW Twisted Hair Color will give your hair the action that it needs.
Steal the spotlight with its eye-catching gorgeous teal shade, which you can enjoy for up to 6 weeks. For sure, you can enjoy it for longer since it can last for up to 30 washes.
But more than that, this is a zero-damage and chemical-free temporary hair dye that can keep your hair bright, shiny, and healthy.
- The formulation is veggie-based and cruelty-free.
- Application takes only 15 minutes.
- It gives off a good bubblegum scent.
- It works well on all hair types and textures.
- You don’t need to mix it with a developer or activator.
- This contains silicone which may cause slight dryness.
- It bleeds a lot.
4. MANIC PANIC Electric Lizard Hair Dye
- Electric Lizard Green Hair Dye Color; A Bright Neon Green Hair Dye That Looks As Electric As It Sounds; This Shade Glows...
- Mixable Colors And Tones; MANIC PANIC Hair Colors Are Safe To Mix To Create Custom Shades Making The Possibilities Of Shades...
- Semi Permanent Hair Dye; Formula Gradually Fades In Four To Six Weeks Because It Does Not Penetrate The Cortex Of Your Hair...
If custom shade is what you’re looking for, take a sneak peek at the Manic Panic Hair Dye. But, of course, the most popular is the Electric Lizard shade which delivers a gorgeous green hair color.
But don’t limit yourself to just one shade! Manic Panic hair colors are formulated to be mixable so you can create a unique custom color that will suit your personality the best.
Since we’re dealing with bright colors, this will fade a lot faster than darker and more subtle colors. The good news is the Manic Panic hair color will last for 6 weeks which is more than enough for you to enjoy the hair color.
- This hasn’t been tested on animals.
- It’s also vegan and free of ammonia, resorcinol, paraben, and phthalate.
- It works best on pre-lightened hair.
- You can choose from more than 49 shades.
- This is fortified with conditioners to prevent stiff and dry hair.
- This is not the best option if you want to enjoy long-lasting hair color.
- Colors won’t look as bright on dark hair.
5. ARCTIC FOX Vegan and Cruelty-Free Hair Color Dye
- Picture this: You’re laying on the beach with flowers in your hair. Ready to bring those tropical vibes everywhere you go...
- #AFProTip: Want a lighter pastel pink hue? Start off with an Arctic Mist Diluter base, add drops of Virgin Pink until...
- Made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products. No harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair...
Are you a die-hard romantic who loves florals and lounging at the beach? Well, why don’t you take the beach vibe and floral beauty with you wherever you go by dyeing your hair pink using the Arctic Fox Hair Dye?
This beautiful pink color would give brown to light brown hair a deep magenta shade and look the most vibrant on pre-lightened or blonde hair.
If you don’t want to lighten this neon pink shade, you can easily mix it with the Arctic Mist Diluter base. For a deeper pink, you can mix it with their Wrath shade.
The best thing is this dye doesn’t fade to a different hue over time. Instead, it will just fade to a lighter version of its shade.
- This is a customizable DIY hair color.
- It contains zero ammonia, alcohol, and PPD.
- The dye gives off a sweet scent.
- It’s made in the USA using only vegan ingredients.
- Color can last for 4 to 8 weeks.
- It has a high potential for bleeding.
- No gloves are included in the kit.
6. iroiro Purple Premium Natural Semi Permanent Hair Color
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free. Our formulation is based on natural ingredients. Proudly Made in USA.
- Natural 100% organic coconut oil, natural yuzu-cranberry fragrance and natural preservative.
- Iroiro does not contain toxic, petro-based chemicals and synthetic preservatives.
For beautiful purple hair, the iroiro Premium Natural Hair Color is one of the best choices you have. This delivers a bright and eye-catching shade of purple that would look best on pre-lightened hair.
We included this hair dye in the list because of its gentle formulation. It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free and doesn’t contain toxic chemicals and synthetic preservatives. Above all, it contains conditioning ingredients for healthier and softer hair.
- It has a unique fruity scent.
- The dye is affordable.
- It’s an excellent option for people with hair dye allergies.
- The formulation contains all-natural ingredients.
- In addition, it has moisturizing and nourishing ingredients.
- This won’t work well on dark hair.
- The application is messy.
7. ALOXXI InstaBoost Temporary Conditioner Mask Hair Dye
- ALOXXI InstaBoost Color Depositing Conditioning Masque (Copper Cabana) – Instant Temporary Hair Color Dye - Hair Color...
Do you want brighter hair minus the dryness and damage associated with hair dyes? Then, using the Aloxxii Conditioner Mask Hair Dye might be the best route for you.
While this is only a color depositing conditioner, you’ll be surprised at how vivid and rich its pigments are. Additionally, you can enjoy its bright color for up to 15 washes.
It also delivers an intense dose of moisture, thanks to coconut oil and sugar beet extract in its formulation. It also has shea butter which deeply conditions the hair.
- The effect is not as long-lasting as other hair dyes.
- It provides beautiful color, hydration, and nourishment all at the same time.
- The easiest product to apply since its use is similar to that of a shampoo.
- It also has sunflower seed oil to protect hair from the sun.
- The conditioner is free of all harmful chemicals usually found in other dyes.
- This is only recommended for pre-lightened hair.
- You need to apply it regularly to enjoy the color for longer.
Best Color Depositing Shampoos For Redheads
The resulting shade is the most crucial factor to consider for the best hair dyes for bright colors. Fortunately, all of our recommendations provide a vibrant and vivid shade.
So, which of these is the best hair dye for bright colors?
For us, it’s no other than the Aloxxii Color depositing conditioner because of its nourishing formulation. But suppose you want to enjoy your hair color for longer. In that case, we recommend Arctic Fox Hair Color Dye as it also has a gentle formulation, plus it offers more opportunities for customizing your hair shade.
FAQs About Dyeing Hair Bright
Unfortunately, not. If you want to enjoy a more vivid hair color, you will have to undergo a pre-lightening treatment.
Yes, they do. This is because they have large color molecules that stay at the hair strand’s surface, so they can be easily washed away when you show.
There are many things that you can do to prolong your hair color. One is to wash your hair less frequently since the water washes away the color molecules from your hair strand. Instead of washing your hair, use dry shampoo instead.
But if you must wash your hair, use cool water and avoid hot water as much as you can. This is said to reduce bleeding by 5%.
- The Best Ombre Hair Dyes of 2023
- The Best Blonde Hair Dyes to Try in 2023
- Best Dry Shampoos for Dark Hair
- Stop Hair Color Bleeding into Blonde