The strawberry blonde hair color is undoubtedly a mood right now. It’s sweet and dainty and, at the same time, stylish and playful! No wonder a lot of women are dying to have this gorgeous hair color.
But to be honest— strawberry blonde is one of the most snobbish hair colors there are as it suits only fair and neutral skin tones. But most of all, it’s one of the blonde shades that are hard to get right.
Lucky for you, we’ve rounded up three of the best hair dyes for strawberry blonde that you can use. Continue reading this review to find out what these are!
Top Strawberry Blonde Hair Dyes to Buy
Here’s everything you need to know about the best strawberry blonde hair dyes in the market:
1. Discovery Naturals Strawberry Blonde Hair Dye
For those who have dry, damaged, and sensitive hair, you need a hair dye that’s gentle and safe for your hair strands. With that in mind, you may want to check out this strawberry blonde hair dye from Discovery Naturals.
This all-natural, organic, and vegan hair dye is free of chemicals that may damage and harm your hair health.
Instead, it contains a unique blend of herbs, botanicals, and other natural ingredients formulated to deliver a rich and vibrant color to your hair.
The best thing about this dye is it’s so easy to apply. You can already achieve the strawberry blonde color that you want in just three easy steps—mix, apply, and rinse. It’s that simple!
- Hair color lasts for up to 6 weeks.
- It doesn’t give off a chemical smell.
- Application takes only around 30 minutes.
- It already comes with gloves.
- Its chemical-free formulation is suitable for people with sensitive skin or scalp.
- The dye is hard to remove when it gets in your shirt or skin.
- It bleeds a lot even after weeks.
2. Clairol Nice’n Easy Permanent Hair Color
Natural-looking blonde hair? Yes, please! Well, that’s what you’ll get from the Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Permanent Hair color. The hair dye features a blend of 3 tones and highlights that deliver the most natural-looking colored hair and the ultimate shine.
That’s not all. The dye contains conditioner every step, so your hair will feel soft and look healthy instead of dry and damaged. Plus, it also contains the Clairol Legendary dye molecule, ME+, which helps reduce allergic reactions.
- The hair color can last for up to 8 weeks.
- It gives 100% coverage for gray hair.
- With its ME+ dye molecule, it’s an excellent choice for people who are prone to dye allergies.
- It won’t leave your scalp dry and itchy.
- The strawberry blonde color it creates looks fantastic in photos and under the sun.
- It gives off a strong flowery scent.
- The blonde color is more on the darker side.
3. Agebeautiful Liqui-Creme 8Rc Strawberry Blonde Hair Color
Strawberry blonde hair color knows no age! If you already have gray hair and you want to turn it into a youthful and beautiful strawberry blonde color, the Agebeautiful Liqui-Crème hair color may just be what you’re looking for.
Aside from giving you the perfect strawberry blonde shade, it also offers unsurpassed gray hair. But more than that, it contains moisturizing and nourishing ingredients—keratin peptides, biotin, melanin, silk protein, and biotin—which fight the 5 signs of aging.
Last but not least, it also contains a unique and patented conditioning technology that delivers thicker, fuller, softer, and healthier hair.
- You can use an applicator bottle or bowl and brush in applying this hair dye.
- It contains anti-aging ingredients.
- The rich hair color can last for up to 8 weeks.
- It’s affordable.
- The dye is easy to apply.
- This is not recommended for women with natural black hair.
- It stains sink and clothes.
So, which of these is the best hair dye for strawberry blonde hair?
For us, it’s no other than the Discovery Naturals Strawberry Blonde Hair, which is made of organic and all-natural ingredients. We hailed this as our winner because it’s one of the few hair dyes in the market that delivers beautiful hair color while being kind to your hair.
How to choose Strawberry Blonde hair dye?
Knowing how to apply hair dye is just half of the battle. Your success will depend on which hair dye shade you will choose. To find the right shade, you need to consider your current hair color.
If you have lighter or blonde hair color, you can go for rose pink, light red, or auburn shades to achieve the strawberry blonde pink you like.
On the other hand, you would need to bleach your hair before coloring it with pink, red, or auburn if you are a brunette or darker hair.
Frequently Asked Questions About Strawberry Blonde Hair Dye
While both of these colors belong in the red hair family, they have different hues. Ginger is more of a warm and inviting color that features a deep orange-red shade. On the other hand, strawberry blonde color is more of a pink shade than red. It’s a light and warmer hue with a bit of a yellowish tint.
Yes, of course. However, you should make sure that you’re using the right shade to achieve this blonde shade.