If you are thinking about spicing up your hair color know that you will have the biggest impact with vibrant orange hair colors. Women of all ages can rock a fiery color, and should also get a set of orange highlights if they want to tame down their look.
Enchanting Orange Brown Hairstyles
If you are going to color your hair anytime soon, here are 10 amazing orange brown hairstyles for you to consider!
1. Red Orange Hair with Side Part
This long hairstyle with orange brown hair color will suit you if you are someone who doesn’t mind investing 30 minutes in order to get the ideal loose waves. It is bold, fun, and ideal for younger women and those women who have long, healthy & shiny hair.
2. Orange Brown Medium Curly Hair
A side part with curly hair is what makes this orange brown hair look phenomenal! If you feel like your face is quite symmetrical you can point it out by getting a side part. This hairstyle will allow you to do fun & bold makeup looks while enjoying the simplicity of this hairdo on a daily basis.
3. Wavy Bob with Orange Highlights
You can wear your orange brown hair smart & fancy, as it is the case with this curly hairdo. It can be your go-to trusted style for the wedding, prom, graduation party, or a casual Friday night out with the girls! Either way, everyone can rock it and enjoy for formal gatherings.
4. Orange Brown Ombre with Straight Bangs
This orange brown hairstyle with some loose waves will look phenomenal on moms, or women who are in their 40s. It is easy to achieve, maintain, and it looks perfect for everyday occasions, while it can suit workaholic women.
5. Dramatic 60s Curls with Side Swept Bangs
If you prefer short loose curls this 60’s inspired orange brown hairstyle will totally suit you! It is very feminine and sexy, while it can take away only 15 minutes of your styling time on an everyday basis.
6. Vibrant Fire Ombre Effect
This drastic ombre effect looks fiery hot and will seal the deal the best with younger women. If you don’t mind all the attention, jealous looks, and unique orange brown hairstyles this one is basically calling out your name.
A high pony with curls can be your go-to glam option with your orange brown hair. If you prefer minimalistic hairstyles and you are into quick & easy to achieve options know that this one will suit your preference. It is playful, sexy, and a great choice for women who are into high buns.
If you are indecisive and you never know what to do with your hair try wearing it half up half down and enjoy its simplicity + playfulness. This hairstyle is all about showing off your natural brown roots and orange highlights for any situation, no matter where you are headed.
9. Long Bob Cut
A long bob with seamless highlights will make your face a lot slimmer while making your eyes pop out even more than before. If you love accentuating your facial features know that this orange brown hairstyle will suit you the best.
10. Burnt Orange Brown Hairstyle
If your hair is quite long and you are not ready to switch it up, dye, or even cut, why not only add some orange highlights to it? These give out an illusion of healthier hair, and can look great on every woman, no matter her age. However, just make sure that you are okay with investing time & effort into the styling and blow-drying process before committing to it.
How to Fix Orange Hair
If you just got your hair colored and it ended up looking way too orange don’t panic since there are ways for you to fix it, such as:
- Purchase a purple toning solution which has blue or indigo pigments since these can cancel out the dark orange undertone. You should leave this toner on for 15 minutes and rinse out your hair in order to enjoy ideal results. If you don’t think that you can do it on your own you can ask a hairdresser to help you out.
- Color your hair yet again with the right dye which will cover the entire portion of your head. Use enough of bleach for your second time and kill off the orange undertone with it. Use high-quality dye, and make sure you successfully match it to the undertone of your skin.
- You can try out a natural and easy at-home remedy such as the apple cider vinegar rinse out. All you have to do is add a few drops of any purple food color (make sure it is liquid), along with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into one giant cup of water. Create the perfect paste and apply these ingredients on top of your head. However, before you do, add a few drops of coconut oil on top of your hair and use them as a base for your created mixture. Leave the mask on overnight and rinse out thoroughly the morning you wake up and don’t forget to condition your hair.
Watch The Following Video to Know How to Get Orange Hair Out of Blonde
Playing around with different kinds of colors, textures, and hair-lengths can be fun, especially once you add the orange brown hair color to your hair! Women who believe that red can look good on them or even gingers will rock any of these 10 hairstyles with ease!