When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wall-mounted hair dryers are secured to the wall and provide durability to be used in hotels, gyms, hospitals, cruise ships, and spas. The best commercial-grade wall mounted hair dryers have special features like turning off the dryer by placing it in the cradle, having LED night lights, coming in various colors to match your decor, and coming in plug-in or direct wire models.
Wall-mounted hair dryers have two parts: the blow dryer itself and a base attached to the wall. If you have wall-mounted hair dryers installed in your commercial business, this makes them more secure against theft and more convenient for customers to use.
We’ve narrowed down a list of 5 best wall-mounted hair dryers here!
If you want a quality wall mounted hair dryer in your home and you have space, you might want to splurge on something with more features, even if it’s the size of a standard hair dryer.
If you’re going to provide basic hair dryers for your customers, you might prefer to get several simple dryers that get the job done. Commercial grade wall mounted hair dryers can even be used in your home or apartment because they are kept out of the way and help you save space.
Choosing the Best Wall-Mounted Hair Dryer
Choosing the best commercial-grade wall mounted hair dryers will depend on where the dryer is mounted and who will be using it. Here are the 5 best wall-mounted hair dryers for you.
1. Andis 1600-Watt Quiet Ionic Wall Mounted Hangup Hair Dryer
- Wall-mounted hang-up hair dryer with LED light
- Built-in Lifeline shock protection; 3 position switch with 2 heat/air settings
- Removable air intake grill for ease of cleaning.Body Material:Polymer
This dryer has shockproof technology, which is essential when using it in damp spaces. It is also easy to clean, with a removable air intake grill. The Andis dryer’s energy-efficient LED light display makes it effortless to dry your hair in dim or dark settings.
The Andis Ionic wall mounted hair dryer has a convenient hanger loop that lets you drape the coiled cord out of the way, making this wall-mounted hair dryer even more space-saving. It also has two heat settings and two airflow settings, so you can pick the optimal conditions to dry your hair.
For a unique hair drying experience, you’ll want to try ionic technology that helps seal your hair’s cuticles for a sleek, smooth look. Ionic hair dryers use negative ions to dry your hair. Wet hair is covered in positive ions, and when they combine with negative ions, your hair will dry much faster than with a standard hairdryer.
2. Oster Tourmaline Wall Mount Hair Dryer
- Powerful 1500 Watts with 2 Power Settings for Versatile Styling
- Automatically Shuts off When Placed in Base Unit. Magnetically Secured Handset Easily Detaches from Base Unit
- deal for any Home Environment. Unit can be conveniently Mounted on the Countertop or Wall - Freeing up Valuable Space
The Oster Tourmaline Wall Mount Hair Dryer offers another unique hair drying experience. Tourmaline hair dryers use both negative ions and infrared heat to dry your hair up to 40% faster than standard hair dryers. Don’t worry—the ions and infrared heat won’t fry or damage your hair. This dryer’s use of tourmaline technology guarantees smooth, shiny hair and prevents frizz.
The Oster Tourmaline Wall Mount Hair Dryer automatically shuts off when you put the dryer hand unit back in the base. It is an important feature when evaluating the best commercial grade wall mounted hair dryers. The dryer is magnetically attached to the base for maximum security while also giving an easy release when you reach for it. It has both high and low-speed settings.
3. Sunbeam HD3003-001 1500 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer
- Dual Wattage – 1875 and 1200 watts for energy savings up to 35%
- Energy-saving LED nightlight with dimmer switch
- 2 air speed, 3 heat settings, plus cool shot button for styling flexibility
Sunbeam’s wall mount hair dryer offers two wattage selections to maximize energy efficiency and even has a dimmable energy saving LED night light built into the base. It has a removable lint screen and disposable lint filter, so you can keep it clean and extend its lifespan.
Like the Andis Ionic Hair Dryer, Sunbeam uses ionic technology to dry your hair quickly while preventing frizz. However, Sunbeam excels by offering three heat settings, two airspeeds, and a cool shot button so that you can get the perfect temperature for your hair.
Though the Sunbeam HD3003-001 Wall Mount Hair Dryer is more expensive than others on this list, you should note that this hair dryer is a full-size hair dryer that mounts onto the wall. The abundance of special features should also be considered when comparing the prices of the best commercial-grade wall-mounted hair dryers.
4. Conair 1600 Watt Wall-Mount Hair Dryer
- Wall Mount Hair Dryer with Night Light: With 1600 watts of drying power, this compact and light weight hair dryer features an...
- Easy to Install Wall Mount: This dryer's wall mount holds it securely in place and is easy to mount on most surfaces...
- Versatile Function: Powered by 1600 watts for quick and easy styling of all hair types, this hair dryer features 2 heat/speed...
If you want something simple and compact that will get the job done, the Conair Wall-Mount Hair Dryer is your best bet. It doesn’t offer many special features, but it has two airspeeds and two heat settings. The hand-held dryer attaches securely to the base and is equipped with auto shut off.
This dryer has a removable lint filter so you can easily clean it and prolong its life. It has a built-in LED night light and is easy to mount on any surface.
5. Jerdon JHD41B Wall Mounted Hair Dryer
No products found.
Jerdon’s compact wall mounted hair dryer has two-speed settings and two heat settings. It has an automatic on and off switch on the base, along with a safety plug to prevent electric shocks. Though it’s incredibly small, this hair dryer is very powerful and dries hair quickly.
This wall-mounted hair dryer doesn’t have a night light like many others, but it comes in black or white, which means it’s sure to look stylish in your space.