Whether you’re a hairstylist or you’re the type of person who gets their hair done often, sometimes a funny hair quote is just fun to share with friends! We’ve all been there – frizz, fried locks, discoloring, DIY bangs, and more.
So let’s commiserate with some humor! Since many of us have hair troubles and find solace in hearing about other people’s hair issues, get the stress off your chest with some hair jokes.
Think about how you feel when a friend shares a funny quote or joke with you. It takes the stress out of something that might be weighing heavily on your mind! Having an awesome stash of hair quotes in your phone can come in handy.
From hair school, to the salon, to road trips, and even sharing on Pinterest – you’ll be the go-to person when your friends need to cheer up or vent about their own hair issues.
Funniest Hair Quotes to Laugh Out Loud
Below are a few of the best funny hair quotes we’ve pulled together. Some are ‘punny,’ some might be relatable for you, and all are share-worthy! Choose one or choose them all to text to a friend or laugh about in the salon!
1. I had to change my hairdresser. It’s a shame, but I know all the good things must eventually comb to an end.
2. My therapist thinks I’m a really shy person. He says I should let my hair loose from time to time.
3. The barber saw my wig and offered me a full discount. I didn’t have toupeé for anything.
4. My girlfriend is not used to wearing fringes, but she’ll get the bang of it.
5. I told my barber that I didn’t like my hair straight, but he did nothing about it. He couldn’t curl less.
6. I told my barber that I didn’t like my hair straight, but I should’ve known he was homophobic.
7. An unaired episode of Breaking Bad featured Walter White with long hair, looking for a new style. There he tells a hairdresser to “thread lightly”.
8. My mother didn’t like my new mohawk, so we got into a very heated argument about it. It was quite a hairy situation.
9. Ponytails are amazing for messy and stressful days. They’re very comb-fortable.
10. My stylist suggested a new haircut, but I’m not really sure about the idea. I said I’ll mullet over.
11. I wasn’t open to trying new hair colors until my stylist convinced me and it was an experience to dye for.
12. Coronavirus is tough for bald people. The balder you are, the harder it is not to touch your face.
13. Once you go bald, you never go back :(.
14. My hair is short ‘cause it’s like my *enis: serious.
15. Hair is like buying greeting cards. Three inches is more than enough.