The fire ombre hairstyles are one of the longest running fashion trends globally. Playful, intense and mysterious, they lend a distinct quality to your personality.
The word fire invariably fills your imagination with shades of dark orange, intense yellow and bright red. For centuries, these are colors that we associate with passion, aggression, strong emotions and anger.
So, if you have the persona to match the shades of this ombre work, we are ready to set your head on fire, well at least in terms of the color shades. So if you are one of those competitive go-getters climbing the promotion ladder rather fast, here is the perfect guide for fiery times ahead.
How to Do Fire Ombre
Execution, however, is a key challenge when you are considering fire ombre hair. You have to understand these are extremely bright shades, so it is hard to ignore if they go wrong.
So, a step by step progress is a systematic way is the best approach.
- It is always better to change in an old t-shirt before you start. In that way, you don’t have to worry about ruining your dress.
- Bleach the hair first.
- Then divide your hair into two major parts by partitioning in center till your nape.
- Now take each part and divide it into further sub-parts
- Tie each subpart with a clip or elastic band well into the root.
- Now divide the different color shades you want to apply in the separate bowls.
- Apply the darkest one closest to your root to match the natural hair color
- Now open the sub-parts and one by one and work the color up.
- Normally the lightest shades are near the end and the darkest close to the root.
- You can use an applicator or apply with hand using a glove. Keeping checking with a back mirror to cover your back uniformly too.
- Wash as per instruction in the box.
However, remember a professional can help bring in that perfection that will elevate the overall style and play of bright shades.
Watch The Following Video to Know about How to Do Red Fire Ombre Hair
Fire Ombre vs. Reverse Fire Ombre
The fire ombre hair is invariably attractive and always looks striking, but if you are looking at something even more radical, you can look at incorporating the Reverse fire ombre style.
As the name indicates, it is ombre in reverse fashion. So, you have the darkest shade at the end and the lightest one near the roots. But that also increases the odds against it.
- Unlike the natural fire ombre, here the bright shades are being applied in the reverse order. So it needs significant planning in a way that the outcome is nothing too drastic.
- While a natural fire ombre is a relatively low maintenance hairstyle, the reverse one needs a lot more care and attention. Remember the sun will anyway lighten the roots gradually. So how it continues after a certain period is a challenge.
- But yes, reverse ombre is always a lot more striking than the usual one. So if you have the persona to match, you can easily go ahead with this type of hairstyle and wow people around you.
Stunning Fire Ombre Hairstyles
So, here is a look at some of the most stunning fire ombre hairstyles.
1. Cascading Waterfall Charm
These cascading shades in fire ombre are classy, sophisticated and chic.
2. Bold with Black & Red
If you are a brunette with long hair who wants to make a statement with your fire ombre hair, this is the right choice for you.
3. Messy Short Bob
The fiery orange and the vivid red complement the neutral complexion tones and add radiance to your face.
4. Fire Ombre with Bangs
This will look good particularly on short hair. It brings out the complex play of shades all at once. But the transition from one to another is not shocking and helps bring out a sense of vibrancy to your personality.
5. Fire Ombre Phoenix Hair
If you wear your hair long and known for your fiery temper, here is how you can actually let your hair be on fire with this fire ombre hairstyle.
6. Fire Ombre Pixie
It is chic, classy and instantly brightens up any place that you happen to step into. A classic fire ombre on short hair.
7. Reverse Ombre
This plays with everyone’s concept of red-orange fire ombre hair and creates something stunning and eye-catching all at once.
Getting the desired effect in fire ombre hair is not easy. It is about moving from your comfort zone and embracing something really striking. So you need to have an eye for details for best results.
Well, this is one of the most important considerations. The easiest way is to link it to the cloth colors that suit you. Essentially those with a warm complexion or warm undertones look best in various shades of fire and red. If you are a naturally red-haired person with neutral skin tones, it is the best fit.
Essentially the bright shades of firework towards enhancing your complexion. So, those with pale undertones or cool skin tones will not get the desired impact. On the contrary, it may unnecessarily draw attention to paleness.
The semi-permanent hair dye is the one without ammonia and stays only temporarily. Normally these last for anywhere between 1-2 months depending on how often you shampoo. The color starts wearing out anywhere between 4-6 shampoos.
Therefore, fire ombre hair can lend a cool edge to your fiery personality but remember to do it well. The selection of the shades, how it complement your skin tone, and the way it is applied play a crucial role.
If you are keen on a radical makeover, this can be a great option. But remember balance is crucial in this case. The fiery shades are very bold so work on the contrasts carefully and ensure that there is a natural transition of the shades from one to another.
This way, the ombre styling will play to its advantage and help you carry the style with panache and aplomb. In case you are in doubt, quickly refer to this easy guide on fire ombre hair for best results.