Rose pink hair might be a big thing in 2019, and we can all thank Kylie Jenner for that! Ever since the Instagram queen posted a selfie with a pink wig, there are many trying to copy her look.
How to Get Rose Pink Hair
- If you have darker hair you will need a bleaching agent in order to lighten up your roots. If you have platinum hair all you have to do is purchase a rose gold or pink hair dye. Your purchased kit (bleached or dye box) will tell you the exact instructions when it comes to color mixing ration.
- Wear some old clothes and don’t forget hand gloves which will protect you from getting dirty. Mix your bleach along with your developer and shake the bottle vigorously after you are done combining these two products.
- Clip your hair in sections and work with smaller ones starting at the middle. Add your bleach to comb-through hair and make sure you dye your roots since these can bleach faster than the rest of your hair.
- Let the bleach sit for 15 minutes and then rinse it out. After your hair is completely rinsed out do your rose gold dye next. It is very important for your hair to look golden, white, platinum, or silver before you apply a pink dye on top.
- If you don’t want to use hair dye you can also use a purple toning shampoo since it can penetrate the strands just as well. After you achieve your wanted color don’t forget to condition your hair and blow dry per your preference.
Watch The Following Video of DIY Rose Gold Pink Hair in an Easy Way
Alluring Dusty Rose Pink Hairstyles
Dusty pink hair or rose pink hair both are breaking the internet for girls. Check these beautiful dusty rose hairstyles to have inspiration for your next look.
1. Dusty Pink Hair with Side Part
This rose gold pink hair has some interesting highlights which will look the best on women who are in their 20s. This hairstyle is very fashionable and ideal for everyday activities due to its practical length and mess-free bangs.
2. Rose Pink Ombre Hair
This hair length along with the rose pink hair color will suit moms or even women who are in their 40s! The look is timeless and is super easy to achieve since it only takes up 5-10 minutes of your styling time.
3. Dusty Pink Hair with Highlighted Ends
Bleached ends and long loose wavy curls are what make this dusty rose hair so unique! If you want to feel like a true Barbie you should get this hairstyle. It screams sophistication while looking super girly!
For those who mind their hair touching their face, 50% of the time try getting this half up half down dusty pink hairstyle. It is very practical and will allow you to stay cute while being active throughout the day.
5. Smokey Pink Hair with Tight Curls
If you are a fan of curls this rose pink hairstyle will suit you. It can look good on anyone, but it is recommended for women who already have curls and who want to further embrace them with their unique hair dye.
6. Pink Short Pixie
Moms who are always on the go or even women who prefer lighter short & easy to maintain hairstyles will enjoy this bold cut. It is very fierce looking and will look the best on women who have square-shaped faces, and who love to accentuate their facial features.
7. Dusty Rose Pink Lob
A bob cut with a side part can look so cute for everyday life activities, or any casual events. You can wear this dusty rose hairdo no matter your age, just make sure you wrap the look up with some matte lipstick and a pair of fierce earrings!
8. Smokey Rose Pink Hair with Highlights
A bit of volume and texture is great if you need a definition or if you want to emphasize your eyes and eyebrows. This hairstyle is very fashion-forward and will suit younger women who love to seek attention with their bleached out hairstyles, and one of a kind golden rose pink hair color choices!
9. Straight Bob
This hairstyle will be a big hit in 2019, and you should rock them if you are off to a wedding, prom, or any other formal gathering. Every girl can enjoy her straight hair and a dusty rose pink hairstyle, as long as she pairs it up perfectly with a bright lipstick, and a whole lot of confidence.
10. Wavy Bob with Side Bangs
Cute & playful pink rose gold hair will look mesmerizing once styled as this bob cut. It can suit younger and older women, it is all about pairing it up with the right makeup and accessories! If you want to emphasize your facial features you will enjoy this cut.
11. Long Rose Pink Hair with Waves
This long and elf-inspired hairstyle will look beautiful of girls who want to make a big difference with their natural hair color. You can get this rose pink hairstyle and wear it straight, curly, or even wavy, just make sure your hair is healthy enough and that it can handle the dying process.
12. Wavy Pink Ombre Hair with Bangs
Cute French bangs will look the best on women who want to emphasize their lips, eyes, & their nose. Also, bangs are an excellent distraction if you have a bigger forehead and you want to stylishly cover it!
FAQs on Dusty Rose Hairstyles
Q. Dusty Pink and Pastel Pink Hair Color – Are they the same?
Ans: People often think of these two hairstyles as the same, but the truth is that they are not. Dusty pink hair can look uneven, and it doesn’t have to be completely coated in one color, while pastel pink hair has previously been bleached and then coated in pink dye. If you want to go light pink and platinum you will enjoy pastel hair, but if you want your natural roots to show you can do dusty rose pink hair.
Q. Dusty Rose Ombre or Rose Gold Balayage – Which is Better?
Ans: A dusty rose hair will look a lot more natural since you can wear it however you want to. However, if you end up getting the rose gold balayage, you will have to redo your highlights every now and then, which means a lot more salon visitations, as well as a lot more money investments.
Ready to embrace a change? As you can see, rose pink hair can look super feminine, flirty, and playful, and it can definitely suit every woman, no matter her age or hair length. You should get this dusty pink hair for the upcoming Spring season because it is going to be a big trend in 2019.