Want to go platinum blonde bob overnight and trying to get the ultimate results? Women who love elegant and shorter hairstyles will love this article and will find their inspiration in our 8 chic & flawless bob hairstyles. Curious about the proper ways to style, color & cut your new bob hair? Just keep on reading!
Things to Know Before Dyeing Hair Platinum Blonde
- No matter the hair type, length, or kind you may have, you shouldn’t wash it the night before your booked appointment. Every woman should avoid this because frequent washes mean possible irritations of the scalp, which is what you should avoid because you can damage your skin during the bleaching process.
- Bleaching can change the texture of your hair, but so can a frequent number of hair washes. Bleaching will dry out your hair, and over-shampooing will only furthermore dry out the strands and will cause your hair to lose elasticity.
- If you want to DIY this process and save some money but you have thin, brittle, or super-short hair, rather hold that thought and re-think your decision. Every woman with this hair type should invest more money in her hair, and rather let a professional do the magic. Thin hair is prone to damage, and bleach can destroy it overnight which is what you should avoid.
- You should use high-quality shampoos & conditioners to maintain the color, but to also improve your hair quality. Many hair experts will advise you to purchase a purple toning shampoo to combat any brassiness and to avoid orange fades.
- In case you have virgin hair (this hair has never been dyed before) you will get your results the quickest and maybe in just one attempt. However, women who have been coloring, bleaching and exposing their hair to high heat will need to redo the process a couple of times till they get that perfect bleached out color. This means frequent salon visitations, as well as money investments.
How to Get Platinum Blonde Bob
Step 1: In case you already have some hair dye on top you will need to have it stripped before you become a blonde bombshell. Many hair experts recommend using a hair color remover to remove any previously applied dye. Also, your hair shouldn’t be colored or bleached whatsoever in the last 6-month period if you are trying to get the best results.
Step 2: If your hair is currently dark brown or even black know that you will need to have a mind of steel, patience, and will need to redo the process over and over again. In case your hair is too dark, rather go to the salon and let them take care of you for your first platinum hair experience. However, if it is more on a lighter side, you will successfully do the process on your own with a box of dye.
Step 3: Grab a bottle of bleach and lighten your strands. Work in sections little by little with your proper tools. Also, watch out for your chosen hair-dyes undertone. If you prefer icy blondes make sure you purchase the right box. If you prefer ashy blondes read the description on your box of dye to know what color you can expect to get once you apply it onto your strands.
Step 4: Use a toner to eliminate any yellow or orange hues from your hair to end up with the ultimate platinum blonde hair color. After the entire process is over, some parts of your hair may be damaged, which is why you should cut them. This is where this bob cut comes in handy!
Step 5: Cut your hair to a mid-shoulder length and embrace a platinum blonde bob haircut. A bob cut can be messy and not as precise if you want to embrace its curly and frizzy texture, or you can cut it straight and enjoy a defined outcome.
Watch The Following Video to Learn How to Do Platinum Bob Haircut
Latest Platinum Blonde Bob Hairstyles
Following are the topmost and sassiest platinum blonde bob for women to explore this summer.
1. Straight Bob
This platinum bob hairstyle is ideal for younger women. It is fun, playful, and an amazing go-to for your everyday situations.
2. Platinum One-length Bob
If you don’t love to wear a lot of makeup let your platinum lob speak for itself and wear it as your main accessory! This hairstyle can look great with just a bit of mascara, and some lip gloss.
3. Wavy Bob
Rita Ora is rocking this feminine & beautiful look for the Red Carpet, which means that you can wear it to your big events, such as proms or weddings. Simply pair this platinum blonde bob up with a bold red lip and you will look like a star!
4. Short and Messy Bob
This messy shorter bob on platinum blonde hair is ideal for women who prefer simplicity and who are low-maintenance. Older women and workaholic women will definitely enjoy this look.
If you have 10-15 minutes which you can spare each morning to get these curls, by all means, do it! You will be left with long-lasting short curls and a beautiful icy platinum blonde bob hairdo.
If you end up wearing your bob on the side you will emphasize your facial features. Women who want to make their eyes, lips & their nose pop will love this platinum bob look.
7. Chic Long Angled Bob
If you prefer fluffy & wavy looks know that a platinum blonde bob will look chic on you. This one is ideal for younger women and those who love shorter hairstyles.
If you want to feel like an Instagram model. make sure you get a pair of bangs to round up your bob with platinum blonde hair look. This one is a bit more maintenance, but it looks great on those who don’t mind blow drying their bangs each morning.
Platinum blonde bob may not be something that every woman can achieve overnight, but it is manageable for most of the light colored or virgin hair types. If you fell in love with any of these hairstyles make sure you embrace one sometimes soon since it is so chic & flawless.