Pink purple and blue hair are the most vibrant hair color trends among young women. Women love to flaunt their hair so much so they would take any bold step to transform their hair into a masterpiece, even if it takes them to dye their hair blue, pink or even purple.
Not everyone can handle the awesomeness of these bizarre and bold hair dyes, pulling these colors off is as difficult as to grasp one’s shadow because these outre colors demand timely maintenance and attention.
How to Style Pink Blue or Pink Purple Half and Half Hair
Whether black, blonde, brown or red, a perfectly styled hairdo grabs people’s attention and turns heads. Needless to say, hairstyles that are perfectly styled and maintained will always supersede the ones that aren’t, no matter what color you dye your hair.
It takes nerves to transform your hair into something insanely beautiful and women are now trying new ways to style the mane on the head to step up their hair game.
If you are a bodacious and courageous woman to try some fantastical hair dyes such as, purple, pink and blue but don’t know how to be an outstanding feature by styling the hair, don’t worry as we’ve got it all covered for you.
Here’s how you can style pink and blue hair or pink, purple half and a half to gracefully steal the show:
Ponytails complement every hairstyle, but they are a scene of striking beauty with blue and pink hair or half ‘n’ half pink and purple.
Be it the Dutch, French, basic or fishtail braid, these punky colorful dyes are a vision in braids. The multi-colored strands of the braids that are overlapped on the top of each other look celestial and a treat to the eyes.
The buns and updos are a feast for the eyes, especially with the half ‘n’ half pink and blue or pink and purple hair. The transitions of the hair colors look anime and simply divine when tied in a topknot or half bun.
Maintenance and Tips
Everyone loves the hairstyles that are quirky, fun and unique, but it takes someone to carry the hairstyle with charm and charisma. It is beyond the shadow of a doubt that this hair dye requires timely maintenance and extra care as compared to the basic hair colors.
Here are some tips and tricks to maintain the pink purple and blue hair or half blue half purple hair.
- Let the Cuticle Layer Close: Do not shampoo your hair right after dying because when you color your hair the cuticle layer is opened that makes the color/dye easy to penetrate the hair shaft. Shampooing the hair after the dyeing process will only wipe off your hair color.
- Get a Sulphate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner: Sulphate-free and paraben-free shampoo and conditioners help your hair to retain its natural moisture that will keep your color from fading.
- Regular Touch-ups: Well, it may sound difficult to revisit the salon after every 3 days for touch-ups, but this can be done easily at home. Add a little amount of dye in your conditioner whenever you wash your hair. This will keep the hair from fading soon, as the colors like pink and blue, purple is not permanent and tend to fade faster.
- Wash your hair 2-3 times a week: If you wash your hair regularly, you need to stop immediately as washing the hair too often will only destroy your hair.
- Dry Shampoo is your friend: On special occasions, avoid washing your hair and make use of the dry shampoo as it will nourish and refresh your hair and color.
- Avoid using hot tools: Try to avoid using hot tools, as it damages your hair and dye badly or uses a heat protective spray before styling or blow drying.
- Get rid of Split Ends: With dead ends, your color is not going to survive on your mane. In order to keep your color fresh and clean. Always cut your split ends every 3-4 weeks.
Amazing Hairstyles with Pink, Purple and Blue Color
The thought of going pink, blue or purple might sound scary and challenging, but it is worth a try. We know many celebrities such as Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and Lady Gaga pulling off the colors exquisitely, and if they can, why can’t you?
Here are 12 classy outre purple, pink and blue hairstyles for women who love to spruce up their hair:
1. Half Pink Half Blue Space Buns
Look at the perfection of this Half n half pink and blue hair buns. You can slay this hair in a variety of styles including buns, twin tails, ponytails, braids and it will look equally appealing and enchanting.
2. Short Bob with Pink Hair
Strike the set with drama, grace, and grandeur with this beautiful bright pink hair with blunt bangs and bold lips. This is some serious hairstyle inspiration for women with loud and outré hair dyes.
Buns are elegant and versatile that goes well with all attires and hairstyles. Go for the buns, if you want an effortlessly cool hairstyle for your pink purple and blue hair.
This hairstyle is aesthetically pleasing for the women who want their hair with three different pastel colors at a single time. Settle with this refreshing and lively hair if you want an eye-popping and attention-grabbing hairstyle.
5. Fuchsia Pink and Dark Blue Hair
If you’re not a fan of pastels, you can always go for something dark, mysterious, fun and rich like this engrossing fuchsia pink purple blue hair.
6. Pink and Purple Braided Updo
This pink and purple braided updo with bangs is what you need this wedding season. Ace this perky hairstyle with a dreamy gown and cute accessories.
Pixie cut demands artisan thoughts to be perfectly styled and the pastel blue hair dye with pink highlights are awe-inspiring on this short and choppy pixie.
8. Pink Mohawk
Mohawks are fierce, fiery and extravagant hairstyles for women with a great taste in fashion. Go an extra mile with this savage and wild, side-shaved Mohawk styled on the right side with pink hair.
9. Purple, Pink and Blue Dutch Braid
The pink purple and blue hair combination might get dull sometimes, to add twists and twirls, pink are added to achieve a more vibrant and brighter look. With blue as a dominant color with hues of purple and pink, this hairstyle is fascinating and enchanting.
11. Pastel Pink & Blue Box Braids
12. Black with Purple and Blue Ombre
Ombre is a cool and classy hairstyle that gets better and better with time, but this time it crossed all the limits and reached to a trendy, rich and playful destination.
The gorgeous black hair with blue pink and purple hair Ombre styled in a half braid makes a style statement for anyone who wants to get its hair dyed.
These are the most popular pink purple blue hair combination that will be huge in this season.