Blonde hair colors are becoming more and more impressive every year. In 2019, you’ll see a few new and some old trends to experiment with. There are silver blonde and dark blonde hues mixed with platinum and honey shades. The hair coloring techniques, such as ombre and balayage are on the rise while the good old highlights are not all out of the picture. Knowing which blonde shade to choose is hard. You need to check out a few options to help yourself.
Will Blonde Hair Color Suit You?
In order to understand which blonde hair color is right for you, you need to determine which skin tone you have. There are four skin tones: winter, spring, autumn and summer.
- If you have winter skin type: you need to look for platinum blonde hair color. Try to avoid golden, caramel, and honey blonde.
- If you have spring skin type: look for icy, ashy, and platinum blonde. Try to avoid honey and golden blonde color.
- If you have autumn skin type: then honey blonde is your best choice. Make sure to avoid platinum blonde shades.
- If you have a summer skin type: embrace golden, honey, and butter platinum blonde. Forget about ashy blonde shades.
You can also choose a blonde hair shade based on the color of your eyes.
- If your eyes are green or blue, go for ash, pearl or natural blonde
- If your eyes are hazel or brown, go for beige, golden, caramel or strawberry blonde
Popular Blonde Hair Colors for Women
2018 is in full swing and you still haven’t chosen your blonde hair color? Then we hope these appealing blonde hair color ideas will help you look trendy. Even if you’ve been blonde most of your life, there are some shades you haven’t tried yet. Depending on your hair color, type, and personal preferences, you can take one or two of these 60 ideas and play around with them. Going blonde is always fun so why not become a blond right now? Below are the best blonde hair colors you’ll love to try this year.
1. Butterscotch blonde
Butterscotch hair color is one of the most appealing shades of blonde for women of all ages. It looks great on graying hair as well as on any dark natural shades. It’s a good transition color for girls planning a platinum blonde hue.
2. Warm blonde
Warm blonde shades are appealing for girls who have a light skin tone and dark natural hair. These shades don’t seem 100 % blonde but they lighten up your face and make your features more outlined. If you love dirty blonde try these.
3. Sun-kissed blonde hair color
This blonde hair color is one of the most wanted shades and also one of the hardest to achieve especially if your real hair is dark. This color also requires careful maintenance since the dark roots don’t look appealing.
4. Highlighted bangs
2018 brings us new highlighting variations. If you are definitely going for blonde, play around with various shades. For example, you can dye your bangs a darker hue of blonde than the rest of your locks.
5. Platinum blonde
Platinum blonde hair is an appealing style but it’s hard to maintain if you have dark locks. You can achieve the best hues if your natural hair is light. Then you won’t be struggling with roots in a monthly or even a bi-weekly basis.